The Lap Pool and Warm Water Therapy Pool will be opening on Monday, July 13, 2020. The OSF classes in the Warm Water Therapy Pool will begin on Monday, July 20, 2020. The schedule has been posted on the website. Here are the guidelines for the pools:
- Aqua-Plex Hours – Monday – Friday, 5am-7pm and Saturday, 7am-12pm.
- Leisure Pool, whirlpool, sauna, and steam rooms will be closed.
- At this time, members only to utilize the pools.
- One person, per lane unless you live in the same household.
- Lanes may be reserved for the purpose of swimming / walking laps.
- If you need to cancel your reservation please call Anita, Aquatics Manager at 309-282-1531 or email at [email protected].
- Kick boards and pull buoys are located on the pool deck. If you use our equipment please place in designated storage bins so our staff can clean, and sanitize.
- Our staff will be sanitizing high touch point areas frequently.
- You can reserve a lane in 30 minute increments up to one hour. Reservations can be made up to one week in advance. Please only sign up for one slot per day.
- Masks will not be required on the pool deck.
- When you have finished your workout or class please exit to the locker rooms. Do not congregate on the pool deck.
- Lifeguards must maintain their surveillance of the water. They will not be able to monitor the 6 ft distancing guideline nor should they hold lengthy conversations with people.
- If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact Anita, Aquatics Manager at 309-282-1531 or at [email protected]
Here are the instructions on how to reserve a lane:
MEMBER ASSISTANCE GUIDE
To reserve a lane at the Aquaplex, please visit webtrac.peoriaparks.org, and follow the steps below:
STEP 1: To reserve a lane, you will be required to log in to your Peoria Park District household account. To do this, locate the “Account Log In” box, approximately halfway down on the home screen.
- If you already have an account, you can log in using your username and password.
- If you do not have an account, click the “Create an Account” button. After entering your household information, click the “Save” button in the lower left corner to finish setting up your account.
STEP 2: After either creating your account or logging in, you will see “Welcome, (YOUR NAME AND HOUSEHOLD NUMBER)” in the upper right corner of the screen. This indicates that you are logged in.
STEP 3: When you are logged in, copy and paste the following link into your address bar: https://webtrac.peoriaparks.org/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/search.html?display=detail&module=FR&keyword=aquaplex
This will redirect you to the portion of the site that you can use to book your lane times, while keeping you logged in. Please note: The page displaying AquaPlex reservation times is only accessible through the link provided above, so you will not be able to find it by navigating your way around the site.
STEP 4: Enter the date for which you would like to make your lane reservation. When you have selected the desired date, select “Search.”
STEP 5: All available lanes and times for the selected date will appear in a grid format, as pictured below. Click the green “+” button next to the time you wish to reserve.
STEP 6: After clicking the desired time, a queue will appear at the bottom of your screen, showing all of the items that are waiting to be added to your cart. This is so that, if desired, you can reserve multiple lane times in a single transaction.
If the single lane/time is all you wish to reserve, click “Add to Cart.” If you wish to reserve multiple lanes/times, repeat steps 4 and 5. Each item will appear in the queue as you select it. When finished, select “Add to Cart.”
STEP 7: If there are multiple individuals in your household, you will be asked to indicate which household member will be taking the reservation(s) (if you only created one person in your household, the system will make the reservation for the the head of the household by default). You will also be prompted to indicate whether you wish to make a donation to the Peoria Park District.
STEP 8: In your shopping cart, confirm that the dates/times are correct. If any are not correct, you can select the “X” button next to the incorrect item(s) to remove it from the cart. When the cart appears correct, select “Proceed to Checkout.”
STEP 9: This final screen will display the summary of charges in your cart. Because there is no charge to reserve lanes, this charge should always be $0.00 unless you chose to make a donation, or purchase another item from our website. If this all appears correct, select the “Continue” button in the lower left corner. This will display another screen indicating that your transaction is complete, and providing you an option to print a PDF of your receipt. If you provided a valid email in your household setup, an electronic copy of the receipt will be sent there as well.
For questions, please contact the RiverPlex Pool Office at 309-282-1531, or send an email to [email protected]